something mine

Oktober 20, 2022

 



leave your baggage here
i'm bleeding again, don't have a bandage
every bubble I entered, I got lost and attached
would I repeat the same mistake?

leave your baggage here
let me use your magical needle to my wound
I lose it halfway out of my despair
this phase feels strange and I long to be found

or I guess, we are better off standing alone
in this time when everything is unanswered
but why do I keep seeing people call each other their own
and people who know where their feet landed

I might just simply clueless
about what to do next after going out of my head
however, if I'd ever asked to slip out of this madness
this is so good that I'm scared

and my hands were shaking the other day
when nights came down, I could hear it crippled in
how I wish some of it had stayed
let me keep it, something mine




You Might Also Like

0 komentar