october train

Oktober 31, 2022

 



I wake up at two 

all I ever want is to reach you

the unknown face I keep seeing in limbo

in a fantasy train, in the back of my mind


however, lately

I think maybe I was the only passenger

as October came, left me lonely

how I wish I could be better


and my calls never got an answer

I'm desperately bad at this

scars, bruises, all together

just how do you turn sorrow into bliss?


I have 1001 stories to tell

might as well turn it into a pocketbook

or just ring the bell

to see who's gonna give me that look


what if everything's just in my head?

and I was never really close to something real

what if all I ever wanted was to be saved?

start to lose it, down the hill


so if next year

I'm still sitting in the same place

fully covered with this fear

I'll run to find you even in a maze


appear, save me

prove me wrong

tell me it's still worth to be 

something I hold all along


/and now I can't remember

the same damn thing that made my heart surrender/






You Might Also Like

0 komentar